Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gotta LOVE it when a plan comes together

There's nothing quite so satisfying as when you work on a project and it comes out the way you've imagined.  I have had the image of the coop in my head for a while now and it came out "just right."  It's now painted and thanks to help from Scott and my Dad it is moved into position on the blocks.  I'm loving the barn red paint and white trim - even though I had to convince Scott and the girls it was the way to go.  Now all that is left is to put up the fencing for the run and finish getting the right latches to keep the Ladies safe from predators while in the coop.


I'm thinking the fencing is going to be the hardest part as we have to dig down about 1 foot to bury the fence.  Sounds like hard labor to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment